5 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Professional Home Stager
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Home Stager to Help Sell Your Home
When you’re planning to sell your home, plenty of questions come to your mind. Like should I hire a professional home stager to help sell my home? Unless your home looks like it could be on the cover of a shelter magazine, the answer is most likely, yes.
The first and most important thing your realtor will talk to you about when listing your home is its value and home staging. Everyone agrees, home staging is all about decluttering your spaces, cleaning up your bathrooms and kitchen, and maybe even making some repairs. So, whether you decide to hire a professional home stager to sell your home or stage in yourself, here’s how to get started.
Realtors Recommend to Stage Your Home Before Selling It Photo Credit: Douglas Shepard via PexelsA report suggests that 77% of buyer’s agents believe that home staging is great as it makes it easier for potential buyers to visualize the property as their future home. Not to mention, staged homes sell quickly and for a higher price than their un-staged counterparts. As mentioned earlier, most sellers think that home staging is just another term for cleaning or decluttering the house, but that’s not true! Staging is a process that involves revamping your location in a way to leave a positive impression on your potential home buyers.
You will be wondering what does staging actually involve. Let’s take an example to help you understand better. A staging professional is just like a film director who does everything to ensure a great experience for the audience.
Moreover, home staging involves depersonalizing, renovating, adding items to a house, showcasing to attract buyers, enhancing the architecture, refurbishing a home, creating focal points, and much more.
In brief, home staging is about creating an inviting space that attracts a majority of potential homebuyers, which provides you with an amazing opportunity to sell your house at the best price.
A Professional Home Stager Can Help Sell Your Home Faster Photo Credit: Patrick Perkins via PexelsWhile a professional home stager places your furniture properly, chooses the right props, and uses the right color-coordinating assets to create an overall amazing experience there’s no reason you can’t do it yourself. After staging your home, you will end up with more dollars in your pocket than if you sold the property un-staged.
While you will get the hard truth about your property, a professional will help you give your house a new look. Also, a professional home stager will provide you with plenty of benefits. Sellers Benefit When Their Homes Look Fabulous A professional home stager has in-depth knowledge about the industry. While having enough experience, they view your house critically and identify the things that require improvement. In addition to this, they highlight the best features of your home.
Moreover, someone who is accustomed to redesigning spaces will focus on what potential homebuyers are looking for these days. On hiring, they will help make your home more suitable and appealing for prospective homebuyers.
2. Real Estate Stagers Help Sell Homes Faster The other benefit of hiring a professional to help you declutter and reorganize the most important rooms buyers look at – kitchen, master, family room, and garage – is they handle all the complicated work without any hassle. That means you will not have to put your time and effort in staging your home; you can focus on other aspects of your life.
As they have a strong network of industry-related professionals, they will get things done much accurately, in less amount, and will help sell your home faster.
3. Remember to Consider Different Perspective Whether you love or hate selling your home, your perspective on it would be more attached to the feelings you have about your home. That means it is unlikely that you will stay objective about the pros and cons of your home.
But it’s different with a professional home stager; with their sense of objectivity, they will stage your property more effectively.
4. Realtors Have a Keen Eye to Explore Your Property’s Potential Realtors will view your property critically and will help you obtain the maximum amount possible by highlighting the great features of your home and emphasizing the true value of your property.
In other words, they know what will work and what will not; therefore, they stage your home in a way that allows potential buyers to visualize your property in the best light.
5. Realtors Have a Strong Network of Resources When you decide to stage your home, you will need paint, new lighting, furniture, and other maintenance jobs to make the place captivating. Well, you will agree that all of this can cost more. Luckily, a good realtor works with painters, contractors, and more, so they have a network of professionals that you can use to get special discount deals.
6. Staging Gives You an Edge Whether you’re selling your home for the first time or the fifth time, you will agree that it requires expertise, knowledge, and experience to make the best deal. Although you may find listing your home an easy process, presenting it to visitors will be a bit difficult. Staging your home gives you an edge by presenting your home in an appealing way.
Now that you know how important it is to stage your home, the next thing you need to consider is self-storage. Trailers, vehicles, and large pieces of garage equipment will make your home exterior look unattractive. If your home is looking a dated or in need of repair, easy green home upgrades could help attract even more buyers.
Therefore, these things should be moved off-site. For that, nothing is better than renting a self-storage unit. This way, you will have a secure place for all your home items that you want to remove temporarily to free up some space; it will make home staging easier.
The Bottom Line Staging your home can make a significant difference in how much your home will ultimately sell for in most markets. In other words, selling your home after staging it will fetch you a lot more money than selling an un-staged home. But, if you don’t take the right approach to staging, your strategy can backfire!
Remember the saying, ‘the first impression is the last impression’? The same is the case with real estate; you should never miss the chance of making your first impression as great as possible. Therefore, it’s of utmost importance to consult with a professional home stager.
Article provided by https://blog.metrostorage.com/benefits-of-hiring-a-professional-home-stager-help-sell-your-home/